Virtual Classes Schedule:
During the COVID-19 shelter in place time, our regular dojo classes are suspended and replaced with video conference classes on the following schedule. Click here for more details and resources for training at home.
Suspended at this time
Virtual Summer Schedule: Starts on Monday, June 1. During the summer, kids classes are consolidated. During the shelter in place order, no classes will occur in person at the dojo. All students are invited to participate in online classes. Full schedule and additional details can be found here.
Our summer zoom schedule will be:
- Pre-Karate: Tuesday 4:30 to 5:00 pm
- Kids (White Belt through Yellow Belt): Tuesday 5:00 to 5:30 pm, and Thursday 5:00 to 6:00 pm
- Kids (One Purple Stripe and above): Tuesday 5:30 to 6:00 pm, and Thursday 5:00 to 6:00 pm
- Teens/Adults (below Green Belt): Tuesday 6:00 to 7:30 pm, and Thursday 6:00 to 7:00 pm
- Teens/Adults (Green Belt and above): Tuesdays 6:00 to 7:00 pm, and Thursday 6:00 to 7:30 pm
- All students (ages 6 and up): Saturday 9:30 to 10:30 am