A new beginning adult class is starting soon. Enrollment is now open – reserve your spot today!
This class is for adults who are looking to try something new, want to get into shape, have always been intrigued by martial arts, and are ready to see where their commitment will take them.
- Are you an adult looking for something new? Do you want to challenge your mind and your body?
- Are you looking for a fun, athletic, ambitious activity in Oakland?
- Do you want a great workout but aren’t into the gym scene?
- Have you always wanted to try martial arts? Or did you love it when you were a kid?
- Do you want to meet new people like you? Or are you looking for something new to do with your friends?
- Do you want a great outlet for job stress?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, then sign up and let us know! Or read more about the class on our blog post.
Read the blog post for details on the Beginners Bring-A-Friend Special.
The Beginning Adult class will be on Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 to 8:30 pm, with an optional class on Saturday at 9:30 am. Classes will begin in September. Once you have submitted the application above, we will contact you with more details.