The Beginning Adult class is an introductory course for new students before they join the All Ranks Adult Class. In this class, you work directly with the instructor and a small group of other new students for up to three months to build a strong foundation in Cuong Nhu. When you complete the introductory class, you will be ready to move into the larger All Ranks Adult Class (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 pm).
The Beginning Adult class meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 to 8:30 pm, with an optional class on Saturdays from 9:30 to 10:30 am. Sessions typically begin in February, June, and September and last for three months. The exact end date is based on the needs of the individuals enrolled in the session. After that, students join the All Ranks class at 6:00 pm.
Enrollment is now open – reserve your spot and join us today!
This class is for adults who are looking to try something new, want to get into shape, have always been intrigued by martial arts, and are ready to see where their commitment will take them.
- Are you an adult looking for something new? Do you want to challenge your mind and your body?
- Are you looking for a fun, athletic, ambitious activity in Oakland?
- Do you want a great workout but aren’t into the gym scene?
- Have you always wanted to try martial arts? Or did you love it when you were a kid?
- Do you want to meet new people like you? Or are you looking for something new to do with your friends?
- Do you want a great outlet for job stress?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, then sign up below and let us know! Or read more about the class on our blog post.
Don’t want to wait until the next session starts? Or do you have previous martial arts experience? If you want to jump right in and join the all ranks adult class now, click here to sign up for a trial class.
Once you have submitted the application above, we will contact you with more details.